Career at Underwood
Underwood University welcomes applications for faculty positions. Unsolicited applications will be kept on file but may not receive a reply.
Part- and Full-time Faculty Positions available:
Faculty members are responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities.
- Develop and/or update class syllabi
- Submit completed mid-semester…
- Grade student assignments… in a timely manner
- Participate in departmental…
- Prepare video lectures and/or conduct classes via Zoom, Skype, MS Teams, or other virtual class delivery methods if and when necessary
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the requisite field of instruction (Master’s or terminal degree given preference; and a terminal degree is required for graduate instruction).
Teaching experience and references required.
Applicants should submit a cover letter indicating their interest in Underwood University, as well as a curriculum vitae and statement of teaching philosophy; via email to [EMAIL ADDRESS@UNDERWOOD.EDU].
Employment offers may be contingent upon completion of a background check.